Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sample Online Dating

http://www.koniakow.com/osc/images/large/bp_01.jpg
As part of the Dating Tales series on providing sample online dating profile examples, here is our first online dating profile sample. Keep in mind that this is completely fictional and is only meant to give you an idea of what an online profile can look like.

Handle – HedgeCraig357
Name – Craig
Age – 32
Location – Des Moines
Seeking – Ambitious, career-oriented woman
Interests – Building my business, the History Channel, golf

About Me

Here I am all shiny and new to online dating. I finished grad school in ‘06 and since then I’ve spent little time in the bars or out and about meeting new people. In fact, if you don’t work downtown and aren’t interested in hedge funds, then there’s no way I would’ve met you before now.

Needless to say, my job has sort of overtaken my life and now I’m trying to get back on the bus and into the world of dating. First stop? Match.com.

I’d be lying if I said I didn’t want a relationship, I do. But I’m not about to just jump into one. I’m much more interested in meeting someone for a fun date and seeing where that takes us. I don’t jump into decisions at work and there’s no way I’ll jump into a relationship either. For now, I’m interested in going out, having fun, and getting to know someone who will respect my job and all the time it requires of me.

If it turns out we make better friends, great, and if it’s more than that, then even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dating Tricks Tips