Wednesday, August 4, 2010

How To Make A Woman Feel Really Special

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/graphicupload/fc8fc39a0439cee52ba8b651c54dbe7f.jpg

“How To Make A Woman Feel Really Special”

Today I am going to show you how to make a
woman feel “unqiue” and “special”. In fact, you can
use this tip to make ANYONE feel unique or spcial!

Most people wish they were somehow “different”
or “above” the rest of society, and you can use this to
your advantage.

After you’ve talked to a person for a little
while, let them know how “different” you think they are.
They will be very flattered.

This does not mean you have to “lie” about
anything.

Remember that a successful leader can often see
things in people that most other people do not notice.
After all, that is what a leader does – he sees the best
in people, helps them become their best, and gets them
to offer him assistance. He knows that in order to achieve
his vision, he’ll need other people with expertise and
skills that he doesn’t have himself.

In short, leadership requires you to look at a
person and pick out something that the person can do
better than you.

There’ll always be things that other people can
do better than you, and you should acknowledge that
as a leader.

Here are a few examples:

“I wish I knew how to .”

“I wish I could .”

“You’ve gotta show me how to
one day.”

“I should hire you as my assistant.”

“You know…I’ve met a lot of people…but you’re the
first person I’ve met who .”

Try to pick out something that most other people
do not see in the person. Don’t bother to repeat the obvious.
By now, you should know what the person REALLY wants.
Compliment them on those!

The person is going to want to come back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dating Tricks Tips