Thursday, July 29, 2010

Why a Woman Shouldn't Approach a Man When She's Interested in Him

http://www.planetclimax.com/pics/freesites/mature-sexy-women+-71-15.jpg

I remember when I was single in my early twenties and a young lady approached me "I think you look good, can I have your number?" As I looked her up and down to see if she fit my requirements (I'll let you figure that one out) I gave her my number to give me a call. On my way home I thought, "Wow! She must really want me." Although I thought she was a sweet person, I thought I would use her to my advantage because she approached me first. I was right; she later on called me and was aggressive so I put her on the backburner and dealt with her when I had time. She wasn't priority when it came to my women because I knew I had her from day 1.

When a woman approaches a man, he thinks one of three things:
-She wants me
-She's a little too aggressive
-She's needy, desperate for a man

Since men are hunters by nature, they should approach women. When was the last time you seen a successful marriage when the woman forces the man to marry her?.......exactly. Women, make him work hard to get you. It's not that your playing games but make him earn your love. If your to easy to get he won't give you the honor you deserve. You deserve royalty! So stop making yourself seem desperate by approaching a man. If he's too shy to approach you, then he isn't the right one for you. He should have enough confidence to approach you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dating Tricks Tips